Ensure that you downloaded the Warehouse example below:
Extract the files to a location of your choice:
Open CivilFEM powered by Marc and check that it shows the availability of a license:
Create a new (any type) model:
Display the Script editor (option under the View tab) and open the Warehouse.py script as shown below:
Run the Python script and ensure that it ends with a display of results as shown below.
The Output section of the UI can be monitored for progress and any errors.
If the above output was obtained (i.e. no errors were reported), your installation of CivilFEM was successful and you will be able to use all the required functions.
If errors occurred, please go to the next tab.
Before you call for help, please have the following information ready for us:
1. At which step did the error occur?
2. What was the error (a screen grab is the best way to share the detail with us)?
3. How much space do you have free on the installation drive?
4. Do you have administrative rights on the computer to install software?
5. Please share a screen grab of your computer system details:
6. If CivilFEM can open, re-open it and share screen grabs of this screen's contents:
6. Please add any other information that you think may be relevant to help us solve the problem.
7. Send your information above to us at email@example.com
. Please note that we can only answer you during office hours (08:00 to 17:00 on weekdays) and in case of high support volumes, we might not be able to answer you quickly. We do aim to answer all support calls within 24 hours. If you did not receive a reply after 24 hours, please contact us on 012 004 1362 in case your email did not reach us.