This comprehensive CT analysis software covers everything related to geometry and material analyses of scanned components. All its analysis and visualization tools fit into your digital workflow and can be used as a real-world basis for simulation software.
- Material analysis: Analyse designed material properties, defects and visualize them.
- Geometry Analyses: Measure the component, even those difficult-to-access surfaces.
- Reverse engineering: Convert CT scans into CAD geometry and optimize your 3D printing geometries using the built-in functions for manufacturing geometry correction.
- Simulation: Create high-quality tetrahedral volume meshes for your FEA in purpose built simulation software such as Digimat.
- Visualization: Present your findings to peers, decision makers, and the public. Impress them with 2D and 3D representations as well as exploded views and animations.
CT can be used as a non-destructive testing method that reveals every aspect of an object. Because CT reconstruction produces a complete representation of an object in 3D you are able to inspect the external and internal structures of the object and its material properties.
Fuel your Simulation with Real-World data
CT software gives you the ability to improve the accuracy and validity of your simulations and the results produced, all by using CT data analyzed with CT software.
CT inspection software offers comprehensive insights:
It can be used to
- Characterize material microstructures,
- Reverse engineer existing components,
- Validate or calibrate simulation models and workflows,
- Perform NDT to inspect components that is being produced, tested or are already in service.